Add new content to existing PDF documents
The SetaPDF-Stamper component is a PHP library facilitating PHP developers to add new content to existing PDF documents in a fast, easy, and reliable way.
With the SetaPDF-Stamper component it is possible to build PHP applications which will:
- add a watermark to pdf documents
- add personal data like (username or email address) to existing PDF documents
- add affiliate links and data to existing PDF documents
- add page numbers to existing PDF files
After all a perfect solution for on-the-fly personalization of PDF documents with pure PHP!
In Action [See all demos]
More demos are available here.
The PHP component comes with all features of the SetaPDF-Core component, including support for encrypted PDF files if rights are granted or an owner password is known.
- Stamp types available for: Text, Image (PNG, JPG, JPG2000), a PDF page or an XObject
- Flexible stamp positioning (e.g. top left, bottom right, etc.)
- Rotation of all stamp types
- Individual opacity per stamp
- Links or individual actions per stamp
- Different visibility for print or screen
- TrueType subsets for text stamps
Examples of Usage
- E-book Shops
Create a social DRM: Use the SetaPDF-Stamper for on-the-fly personalization of PDF e-books to stem unauthorized redistribution.
- Sales Partner Material
Develop PHP applications for providing personalized material for sales partners.
- Affiliate Marketing
Release stamped PDF documents to affiliate partners with prepared affiliate links.
...and many more
- System requirements
- SetaPDF-License Agreement
The german original is available here.
Questions about SetaPDF-Stamper?
If you are searching for a feature or have any question regarding this or any other product, contact us at email@example.com.
Do you like this product?
Then it would be awesome, if you‘d recommend it to your friends!